- LED Spectrum Night Light control knobs with SafetyGlow
- Four stainless steel burners deliver impressive heat and longevity
- Rear infrared rotisserie burner allows you to slow roast food with restaurant quality results
- High heat infrared side burner allows you to sear just like a steakhouse while other dishes cook on the grill
- Cart has folding side shelves with integrated utensil holders, double doors for storage and easy roll locking casters
The 2019 Napoleon Prestige PRO 500 blends quality and performance into one package, and has the features to make every cooking experience exceptional. This freestanding propane gas grill has four stainless steel tube burners that provide up to 48,000 BTUs of cooking power. The grill has 500 square inches of main cooking area and 400 square inches of warming area for a total of 900 square inches of cooking area. Easily turn the burners on with flame ignition for a reliable start up. The stainless steel wave cooking grids create the trademark Napoleon sear lines. The stainless steel, self-cleaning sear plates vaporize drippings, control flare ups and keep your food moist. The Prestige PRO 665 also has a 18,000 BTU stainless steel rear infrared burner for slow cooking with the rotisserie kit and a 14,000 BTU infrared side burner for searing meats. The hood features an Accu-Probe temperature gauge and retains heat for oven-like performance. The LED Spectrum Night Light control knobs have near limitless color options making your night time entertaining a breeze, and they glow red when a burner is in use while two interior lights illuminate the grilling surface. A full width drip pan also makes clean up a breeze. The stainless steel grill cart also features a built-in ice bucket and double doors with soft close for storage and easy roll locking casters for moving the grill around. This Napoleon grill is manufactured in Canada.