- LED Spectrum Night Light control knobs with SafetyGlow
- Four stainless steel burners deliver impressive heat and longevity
- Rear infrared rotisserie burner and rotisserie kit allows you to slow roast food with restaurant quality results
- Jetfire ignition system is designed to safely and reliably light the burners
- Dual-Level stainless steel sear plates to vaporize drippings, control flare-ups, and keep food moist
The Napoleon Prestige PRO 500 blends quality and performance into one package, and has the features to make every cooking experience exceptional. This built-in natural gas grill has four stainless steel tube burners that provide up to 48,000 BTUs of cooking power. The grill has stainless steel cooking grates with 500 square inches of main cooking area and 260 square inches across the stainless steel warming area for a total of 760 square inches of cooking area. Easily turn the burners on with flame ignition for a reliable start up. The stainless steel wave cooking grids create the trademark Napoleon sear lines. The stainless steel, self-cleaning sear plates vaporize drippings, control flare ups and keep your food moist. The Prestige PRO 500 also has a 18,000 BTU stainless steel rear infrared burner for slow cooking with the rotisserie kit. The hood features an Accu-Probe temperature gauge, stainless steel end caps and retains heat for oven-like performance. The LED Spectrum Night Light control knobs have near limitless color options making your night time entertaining a breeze, and they glow red when a burner is in use while two interior lights illuminate the grilling surface. A full width drip pan also makes clean up a breeze. This Napoleon grill is manufactured in Canada.