- Blaze Grills offers a best-in-class Lifetime warranty
- 316L stainless steel construction for resistance to saltwater corrosion
- Patented Triangle-shaped Searing Rods create an ideal surface for cooking and produce impressive sear marks
- heat zone separators allow you to cook multiple types of food at the same time using different temperatures
- Full-width, 14-gauge stainless steel flame tamer system covers the entire grilling area to improve flavor, minimize flare-ups, and reduce cold spots
Blaze introduces a commercial grade multi-user grill that was designed with coastal BBQ challenges in mind. The Blaze Premium LTE 32-inch marine grade gas grill has the same signature SRL LED accent lights and integrated halogen hood lighting as the standard Premium LTE grill, as well as an all marine grade, 316L stainless steel construction. The grill comes with four (4) commercial grade multi-user cast stainless steel burners that each deliver an impressive 14,000 BTUs of cooking power, for a total of 56,000 BTUs on the cooking surface. The 10,000 BTU infrared rear burner works great with the optional rotisserie kit for grilling versatility. Durable patent-pending triangle-shaped stainless steel searing rods maximize your searing capability on the spacious 748 square inches of cooking space. Push and turn flame-thrower primary ignition, backup flash tube secondary ignition and cross-tubes ensure a steady, reliable flame with every start. The removable warming rack is an ideal place to keep bread and other food heated while you grill. The stainless steel heat zone separators allow for different cooking zones across the grilling surface. This adds to your grilling experience, creating separate zones that can be used for different styles of cooking. The flame taming grid minimizes flare-ups while you enjoy your Blaze grill and the full-width drip tray makes clean up a breeze. Interior grill lights along with the signature red LED knob illumination system help you grill and entertain at night. The stainless steel grill hood is double-lined to protect the outer layer from heat discoloration, keeping your Blaze grill looking shiny and new! Please note that a 110V power source is required.